Super Mario Parody Cartoon Animation Super Mario Parody Cartoon Animation

That was great looking animation and music. Didn't really make me laugh as much as I was hoping but was still great to watch, especially for Peach's heart-shaped keyhole on her chest. (Nintendo needs to do that.)

Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

WHA- What- Wha... WHAT JUST HAPPENED!? Great animation and I love the art style...

Priscylla in Cutepetland: Console edition [interactive] Priscylla in Cutepetland: Console edition [interactive]

Right click, Play, right click, Show All. Now it works. Like how there are 2 versions.

washatv responds:

yeah, I'll upload them soon

Super Knight Quest (Demo) Super Knight Quest (Demo)

It's like an arcade version of a Mario and Zelda crossover!!! Great job but there should be some way to switch between the items you bought.

GemCraft Chasing Shadows GemCraft Chasing Shadows

I remember these games! One of the best browser games out there!

Medusa - Wrath of the queen Medusa - Wrath of the queen

A very unique idea, BUT the game does not work when your race against time AND you have to use an attack that is very slow!! It needs better mechanics, especially since the throwing part since throwing a statue into a wall or pot doesn't work out so well. And the whole Gameboy sound effects don't sound too well, but I like the art. Though some instructions in the game would have felt better. Though this can be a very unique and fun game if improved.

Hearthstone - Nefarian Hearthstone - Nefarian

Wow, you really have a great VA voice. Didn't remember you were this good. Fits the mystical atmosphere.

Life of Boris Life of Boris

Pretty good!

Death By Glamour Death By Glamour

I really like this remix! But I don't think this belongs in Metal/rock/punk. I think it belongs in pop and the title should have cover in the title.

SansTheFunnyBones responds:

i know.i just put that there to upload the song

Chroma Black Demo - Animatic 1 Chroma Black Demo - Animatic 1

It's great to see how cool creations are made.

Chroma Flower Blooms - Clean Up/Composite Chroma Flower Blooms - Clean Up/Composite

Oh my god! This looks beautiful! This makes me wish your demo does really well!

ArtistGamerGal responds:

Thanks! We hope so too >_<

Thicc Twintelle Thicc Twintelle

The second I saw her, I was like "Nintendo... why you setting up rule 34?"